Thursday, November 11, 2010

An explaination

So I have read a few reviews online for season 2 of The Tester on PSN, and every single one of them is taking the show seriously. I don't see why, as the show is, at best, a great excuse to laugh at people who are bigger losers than yourself. So this blog is my way to spread the word of how horrible of a show this is. I mean, there are so many shitty "reality" shows on TV, and yet no network was willing to buy this pile of crap. Shouldn't that have been the first clue to Sony that maybe this wasn't the best idea? Networks that will show the worst shit they can throw together will not air this pile of crap. So, coming in the next few hours will be my review of the first episode of season 2 of The Tester. I just need to sit through it a second time and not gouge my eyes out with a rusty butter knife. I hope you all enjoy my reviews, and please comment on what you do or do not like about them. Here's hoping to multiple more seasons of The Tester for me to make fun of here on Ass Load Of Tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment